By Matt Smith
I have being doing some Revision Showcases with my AS classes this week and thought I would share some photos from them.
I find them such a useful activity for a number of reasons.
- Gives me a chance to see what students are working on outside of lessons.
- Acts as a great wake up call for students who have little to showcase.
- Allows hardworking students to show their peers what is needed to achieve.
- Provides an opportunity for students to learn from their peers and perhaps encourage them to try something different.
- Forces lazy students to produce revision notes as they go along and so will make exam time a lot less stressful.