In the past I have used ‘Magic Erasable Whiteboard’ sheets in the following way:
- I set a past exam question
- I break the question down into separate sub categories
- I split the students into groups of four or five and give each group a sub category to work on, asking them to make as many points as possible.
- Once the group have made as many points as they can do on their sub category, they move onto another sub category and see if they can add anything to it.
- All of the groups work their way around the separate sub categories.
- Ultimately, they end up back to where they started and complete a presentation for the rest of the class based on their sub category.